- It saves energy. Glass selected in accordance with the geography and building use in architecture provides savings in both heating and cooling. It reduces your energy costs.
- Since it allows the use of daylight, it saves luminous energy and lighting.
- It provides strong sound insulation, and keeps the noise away.
- It does not contain any substances harmful to human health.
- It is 100% recyclable. It consumes fewer natural resources.
- It reduces the need for ventilation.
- It is environmentally friendly, and its carbon dioxide emission is low.
- It needs fewer water resources.
- Whether exterior or interior, it provides a spacious and bright appearance.
- It makes a great contribution to visually desired aesthetics.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.